6. Chavhan, Y.*, Dey, S., & Lind, P.A.*
Bacteria evolve macroscopic multicellularity by the genetic assimilation of phenotypically plastic cell clustering
5. Chavhan, Y., Malusare, S. & Dey, S.
Interplay of population size and environmental fluctuations: A new explanation for fitness cost rarity in asexuals
4. Chavhan, Y., Malusare, S. & Dey, S.
Larger bacterial populations evolve heavier fitness trade-offs and undergo greater ecological specialization.
3. Chavhan, Y., Karve, S. & Dey, S.
Adapting in larger numbers can increase the vulnerability of Escherichia coli populations to environmental changes.
2. Chavhan, Y., Ali, S. I. & Dey, S.
Larger numbers can impede adaptation in asexual populations despite entailing greater genetic variation.
1. Karve, S., Daniel, S., Chavhan Y., Anand, A., Kharola, S.S. & Dey, S.
Escherichia coli populations in unpredictably fluctuating environments evolve to face novel stresses through enhanced efflux activity.